The Classic Tee

Monday, June 25, 2018

I had the chance to test a new pattern by Love Notions and had a blast!
I've always wanted to test a new pattern because I am a pattern maker and I know the process and I've always wanted to be part of the process in fine tuning a new pattern. 


This Classic Tee Pattern is the perfect basic tee pattern. It has three sleeve length options (short, 3/4 length, and long) and three neckline options (crew, scoop, or v-neck). I chose to do a short sleeve scoop neck version. I am going to make the v-neck version next!


The bodice is a relaxed fit that works perfectly with this cream rayon/spandex blend fabric I chose from Joann Fabrics. I've never used rayon/spandex fabric before, but I loved it! It is so soft and a little more heavy than other knits and I love the way it drapes. 

This top was so easy and fast to put together and only requires a yard of fabric!


I chose not to lengthen the pattern even though I should have. I prefer shorter shirts, so I love the length of this!

Wore it fabric shopping at Michael Levine in Los Angeles!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs