The Plantain Tee

Thursday, May 24, 2018

I have recently been introduced to the world of pdf patterns. This is the first pdf pattern I've used, and it was a success! 
I came across it in my search for a free pattern to try out. Deer & Doe has beautiful patterns and their plantain tee pattern is free! They have a few dress patterns I'm excited to try. 

Pattern all printed, taped and cut! A new process for me, but definitely has its benefits

I put this top together the night before May 1st because I knew I wanted to wear me-made items each day of May, but I didn't have enough to get me through the whole month! 
I wore it on May 1st to kick off me made may!

I used a blue knit from Joann Fabrics. 
I love how this top fits. It is fitted but not too tight. I need some more basics in my wardrobe, so this was the perfect addition. 

My vision-impared mom took these photos. Pretty good, right?!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs