Indian Pillow

Friday, May 25, 2018

I have recently started posting pictures of my makes on instagram
I posted about this pillowcase a few weeks ago.

We recently moved and as we have been getting settled, I've been in the mood for a change. I have had the same white and grey pillows (which I love!) in our living room for three years, but I wanted to bring in some more color. 
I searched through my fabric stash and came across this green printed fabric that my mom got me as a souvenir in India. (Searching for fabric as a souvenir when traveling?! Genius!) It is such a pretty color and definitely adds more interest to the room. 


This pillowcase was so easy to make. I measured the square pillow and cut out a piece of fabric that size, adding extra for seam allowance. 
For the back, I created an envelope opening (so easy). I cut two pieces for the back that overlapped a few inches at the closure. 

Envelope closure in the back
Blanket from Havlu

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs