Me Made May 2018

Monday, June 4, 2018

I survived my first Me Made May! 
I thought it would be a breeze because 99% of what I make is for myself. 
I quickly realized, however, that I only had about 15 items that would work. Some of my me-made items only work in the fall and winter due to material or color. I was much more limited than I thought, so first thing I did the night before May 1st was make a new top. 

Here are the photos I got each day of my me-made items, from the 1st to the 31st: 

I had a lot of repeats, and five of the items were made during the month of May. 
My goal for the month was to wear one me-made item each day.
Im really glad I followed through with it because it pushed me to get creative some days and it motivated me to make more.
I've come away from this experience with a new goal (one I've never considered before): I want to have a 100% handmade wardrobe someday soon.

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs