Baby Bow Ties

Tuesday, May 3, 2016

For our wedding, I had a very specific idea of how I wanted everyone to look (pretty standard for one's own wedding). I didn't want anyone to match, just coordinate. There is a HUGE difference.
However, when it came to my two sweet nephews, I wanted them to match! I imagined them in tan pants with a blue collared onesie and a bow tie. I searched and searched for the perfect little shirts and finally found them!
Their bow ties are made by me. I was a little nervous because they turned out MASSIVE, but they looked so stinkin' cute.





Jesse and I feel lucky because we have a special bond with all of our nephews: We were dating when Henry was born, we were engaged when Luke was born, and little Fredrick was born a week ago! I'm so lucky to have such adorable nephews and such awesome sisters who keep having babies! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs