Another Color Block Sleeper

Friday, December 16, 2016


I just can't get enough of these color block sleepers! They are so easy to make and so adorable!



My knit collection is still pretty extensive, especially my blue color options! I think a huge part of why I love making these is because I just want to use up the fabric I have stockpiled! 

My sister and I noticed with the one I made my nephew Freddy that the fit was not perfect. It was extra wide and a little short, even on a normally proportioned baby. 
I'm used to adjusting patterns for myself, but I'm a little nervous to adjust my pattern for this sleeper. This latest one I made is the same old pattern, but for any future sleepers I will try to lengthen it a bit for a better fit. Besides, a better fit means it will fit the baby longer!! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs