Baby Kempler!

Tuesday, November 15, 2016


BABY BOY KEMPLER DUE IN MARCH!

We can't wait for this sweet baby to arrive! I have been so busy lately that I haven't had time to sew anything new, but now that my body is so rapidly changing, all the more reason to sew for my baby!




This picture was taken the week we found out we were pregnant (in July). I was so convinced there was already a bump, but there definitely wasn't one yet!
I love sewing for babies and I'm so happy that I now have the perfect excuse to do more of it. I love the soft knit fabrics and the fun colors that come with children's clothes. Plus, they are always comfortable, durable, and easy to clean. 

The same week we found out we were pregnant I went through my fabric stash and pulled all the knit fabrics. I have a pretty good stash already, but I'm sure it will grow over the next few months. 





My mother-in-law gave us this little dresser for the baby's things. I immediately found the right corner for it and filled it with the few things we already have.

 
Now THAT is a bump! This was taken in October right around our half way mark! 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs