Small Green Pillows

Thursday, January 28, 2016

Jesse and I are both suckers for a good pillow. In our short time living together, we have managed to accumulate quite a few of them. On our bed, we had two small white pillows that came with the quilt and shams. After a while (even after regular washings), they started looking pretty dingy. As an alternative to throwing them away, I found some old fabric in my collection and made some pillowcases. Now, they are even easier to clean and it adds more color to our room! 
I used a green flannel material with a geometric pattern on it. I got the fabric years ago from DI. 


The center pillow is a teal velvet fabric with painted gold polka dots from Anthropologie. The two gold faux suede pillows are from Bed Bath & Beyond. The two small green ones are the pillows that I covered. 
This is what our bed looks like when I make it vs. when Jesse makes it. We always have a good laugh when this happens and make a joke about how he is "just expressing his creativity."

1 comment :

  1. Men making beds! Ha ha, they just don't care that much.

    ReplyDelete

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs