Braided Pacifier Clips

Friday, January 6, 2017

On my most recent trip into LA with my sisters in law, we got a few suspender clips and lots of leather trim to make these braided pacifier clips. The leather trim was extremely cheap ($1 for 5 yards) but the suspender clips ($0.50 each) are cheaper online. 

One of my sisters has a five month old baby and another is expecting a baby a few months after me, so it has been so fun to craft and plan with them! Those three cousins will grow up to be best buds!
We each made a few pacifier clips together on Christmas. 

The two colors that I got were teal and tan. 


The end result!


I have a lot of leftover trim and have plans to buy some more suspender clips online. I think this is a super easy and cute gift I can give to other friends who are in the baby-making phase of life. 

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs