More Baby Clothes

Friday, June 17, 2016

When I visited my parent's house a while ago, I went through my box of handmade baby clothes. It is full of things I made in my children's clothing class in school that I have been saving for nephews, nieces, or my own babies. 
Here are a few of my favorite items:

Striped fleece sleeper


I made this weeks after learning that my sister was pregnant with her first child. I was so excited, and even though I didn't know if she was having a boy or a girl, I got to work on the baby clothes! This one turned out a little feminine, so it has yet to find a home. 

Strange towel bibs


These are so funny to me! I posted a picture of Henry in one of these bibs a while ago. I made a bunch of them because they are so easy to make and convenient to have around. I have yet to decide if they are the most practical design for a bib...

Newborn cap and booties


Classic newborn cap and booties. I've made a few sets of these for baby showers throughout the years. They, too, are easy to make and so cute on little newborns!

No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs