My Favorite Green Top

Monday, June 27, 2016

Like I mentioned in this post, I recently inherited a ton of fabric from my Oma, and I am in fabric heaven!
When I see or feel a piece of fabric, I almost immediately come up with a plan for what to make and how to make it.
In the box of fabric, there was a small cut (less than a yard) of kelly green polyester knit. I have always wanted a top with a straight hem and side slits, but all the ones I find at stores have slits that go as high as the bust line! So I made a pattern for my own.



The pattern is super simple. The back is slightly longer than the front and from the bust dart, the side seams go straight down.

Just after finishing
I was too bashful to get anymore pictures, but her is the side view of the side slit!
I love this top so much. I shamelessly wear it every week! Its stretchy and comfortable, but it looks like a nice blouse. It is easy to dress it up or wear it casually. 


No comments :

Post a Comment

Theme by: Pish and Posh Designs